Saturday, February 3, 2018

Color Challenge?

I was challenged to use Black, Bashful and Glacier to make something. It could be a card or layout.


I used 2 Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges, Artfully Sent and Artistry to make this card and the Stamp of the month.   I also added the Black and White dots.



Cricut® Artistry Collection (physical cartridge) Item Number: Z3167 $99.00


Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (physical cartridge) Item Number: Z3168 $99.00


Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.  
Let me know if you would like to get instructions to make this card. 

Happy Scrappin', 

Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment