Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Crop 4 Vets was a success again this time.....

I hope you will join is in February when we hold our next Crop 4 Vets. 

We have so much fun...

Our theme was Trolls if you couldn't tell.
We had a few people who left and others came so we took lots of pics 
to make sure we got everyone.  



 I owe a huge THANK YOU to Xyron, Art Impressions, Canvas Corp. Brands, Avery Elle, and Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company for the great donations they sent for our Crop 4 Vets. I also owe a huge THANK YOU to all the great ladies who came to the crop and to the volunteers who helped make it possible. Without all of you, I could not do what I love to do.  THANK YOU all again. 

 I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I know we brought in over $300.00 for our Veterans. 

I am already making plans for February!  Hope to see you there.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment