Friday, July 14, 2017

Nautical Themed Baby Album | DT by Tarina Lafollette

Hello!
Today I'm sharing a mini album I made for my dear sis-in-law.
Her theme was nautical, but she wanted to stick to navy, grey and whites.
I chose a more manageable, 6x8 mini album size, along with pocket pages for quick and easy use.
For the cover, I did a monogram. I just couldn't get anything else to look quite right with the bold blue stripe. lol

These are just a few pics of the inside pages. Just to give you all an idea of what's in this little mini.
I used 6x8, 4-3x4s, and 2-3x4s with1-4x6 inch pocket page protectors. That pretty much filled up the album, but I also created a pocket for the very last insert. I used a page protector to make the envelope as well.


For this page, I wanted to do a highlight mamma while she's pregnant. It's always hard to imagine years later how you felt or looked with each pregnancy.


This is one of the full 6x8 pages with a journaling spot added. There is plenty of room for writing about what went on during each month, including babys' growth. This aslo allows for a 3x5 inch photo to be added above! 


This is a view of month 3. I started each of the months with a 3x4 title card and added in a few DIY filler cards she can move around to any 3x4 spot. I just love the little filler card! I created all of the filler cards by hand, but there are many companies out there now, including Close to My Heart, that sell pre-made ones.


This is one of the 4x6 card spots. I created a filler card that helped designate this little section to pics of the family. This coordinates with journaling cards that have room for mom, dad, and sisters' information on them. There's room for a 4x6 family photo up above also.
I love the way this mini turned out, and my SIL was excited to get to filling it up with photos. One nice thing is, whith the style of the album(pocket pages) if she runs out of room, she can add more page protectors.

If you would like to see my album flip-through, check out my video: 

You can also buy all the supplies, including Cricut cartridges from Close to My Heart to create your very own mini album. 

I hope you enjoyed my little mini album!
Have a great weekend!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment