Friday, June 23, 2017

Miss You- Cardmaking kit Dress-Up Part 2 | DT by Tarina Lafollette

Hello All!
This is the second part to my card Dress-up mini series.
For this example, I'm giving the Miss You, WYW, cardmaking kit a little bit of a wardrobe change! lol




For both of these cards, I decided to switch up the papers to a few other papers from the Little Dreamer paper pack and switched up the inks to suit the new papers. Just in case you didn't notice, I also swapped the sentiments!  I figured 'Why Not?' lol
For Card 1 (above) I still wanted to use the Shimmer trim, but I didn't want to cover up the unicorn's nose lol so I moved it up a bit and dove-tailed the end. I also had the urge to move the bling on both cards. Aaand, of course, I added a few bitty sparkles.

Card #1 Recipe
-----

For Card 2 (below), I shortened the sentiment base piece and placed the banner below it instead of on it. I aso changed up the ink to a pink color called Pixie. I only had the color in pigment inks, but it worked great! 


I love how these cards both took on a different look with such easy changes. You could also apply some of the techniques I showed in my previous post, or even do some of your favorite techniques!
Keep an eye out for my next couple posts, I'm doing a little mini series showing some of the ways you can dress up these cards while still using the Miss You cutting guide.

Card #2 Recipe
-----

If you would like to watch my process, here's the links to my process videos:
Card #1:
Card#2:

I hope you've found some inspiration today! 
Thank you for stoppin' by!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment