Friday, June 16, 2017

Miss You- Cardmaking kit Dress-Up Part 1 | DT by Tarina Lafollette

Hello Everyone!

I've been playing around with the Miss You, Workshops Your Way, cardmaking kit lately, and I thought I'd share some of the ways I've found to dress-up the cards.


For this first set of cards I used a few techniques that I like to use in my everyday crafting. We've got edge distressing, heat embossing, paper piercing, and even a bit of stitching. I also managed to sneak in a few bitty sparkles. lol



Stay tuned for the next set in my Dress-up card mini series, coming next Friday!
Here's the recipe for both cards.
Twine (or embroidery floss)
-----

I have a couple process videos of how I made each card, if you are interested.
Card #1:
Card #2:



I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
~Tarina
@hellotarina

No comments:

Post a Comment